Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Error when upgrading my app

jakeh0553
Just visiting
Labels (3)

We have created a trial pinterest app for API access and integrated Pinterest's APIs into our application.  I am ready to submit my app for upgrading, but when I attempt to upload the required video showing the use of Pinterest in our app, after the upload the page says its is processing for a couple of minutes then I get the error "Hmm, something went wrong. Please try again.".  The video is a 8.3 MB mp4 video.  Is this a known issue?  Is there an alternate way I can submit a link to the video?  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestThalyta

Hi @jakeh0553 sorry for the issue you're experiencing. Could you please open a ticket via Help Center (option: Pinterest API and Developer Tools) and attach your video? So we will be able to investigate further. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestThalyta

Hi @jakeh0553 sorry for the issue you're experiencing. Could you please open a ticket via Help Center (option: Pinterest API and Developer Tools) and attach your video? So we will be able to investigate further. Thanks!

0 Kudos
jakeh0553
Just visiting

Thanks for the reply!  I tried again yesterday and this time the uploads worked!

1 Kudo
PinterestThalyta

@jakeh0553 great to hear that! Feel free to reach out if you need further help 🙂 

0 Kudos