Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Working with influencers

AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver
Labels (1)

Hi there,

I am looking for influencers to work with, is anyone has experience about it? Instagram influencer marketing tends to be one of the most effective ways to reach your audience. But what about Pinterest? Does it work or I shouldn't put much effort to it? Where can I find influencers on Pinterest.

I would like to hear from you. 

8 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@itanndy  Hi there! I will check out your profile and get back to you. Thank you for letting me know 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
16 Replies
vamicreations1
Posts regularly

@AmericanoCrystals what kind of collaboration are you looking for?  With Influencers, it depends upon what you're looking for regarding Pinterest and social media in general.  Typically I would try to find bloggers/or those on Pinterest/Instagram that are in the niche you are interested in and then talk with them about what they do for collaborations for social media.  Some will have a work with me page that will discuss what options you may have.  For many it will also depend upon what you are looking for.  Some may do promoted pins or Facebook ads as well if that is something you are looking for.   Others may do a full post for you and social media as well. 

What are you looking for in terms of collaborations? We can also talk via PM if that is better? But I'd find people that are bloggers/influencers that are in your niche and reach out to them to see what they would be willing to do in collaborations with you 🙂

Hope this helps,

Michele

4 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hey there!

Thank you for your help, I will contact you via inbox. 🙂

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is excellent feedback, @vamicreations1!! Thank you so much for sharing. I'd be curious if there were other folks in the community interested in influencer Pinterest partnerships...something @PinterestJanice and I can discuss. 

7 Kudos
vamicreations1
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby I'm definitely interested to learn more about this and maybe even talk about if there could be a space here influencers and even other groups to meet up and connect via their field/niche.  As nano and micro influencers grow, Pinterest is an awesome platform for collaboration to happen. 🙂 Thank you!

Michele

4 Kudos
kellylieberman
Just visiting

Hi Gabby, 

I am definitely interested in learning more about influencer Pinterest partnerships. Best practices, brand and influencer disclosures, identifying influencers (especially for regional brands)...any insights like that would be helpful. 

Thanks, 

Kelly 

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby 

Hello - just caught this post

I think that Pinterest Influencer Partnerships would be awesome I would love to know more information!

Thank you for putting that out there that is so great!

Lisa

2 Kudos
MomSkoop
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby  I think a Pinterest Influencer Program would be a great idea!!  I look forward to finding out more!

3 Kudos
Christinekysley
Just visiting

Hi, i have been working with many influencers for a while now. Feel free to write me if you have questions, i will be happy to help you. 

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to see all the interest here!! @PinterestJanice and I will have to put our heads together... 😉 

2 Kudos