Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Why I don’t have the option to creat an idea pin?

Powerfullifemantras369
Just visiting

FB377794-CD2E-46D1-B718-503D38169D6C.jpeg

Hi. I don’t see the option to creat an idea pin or to add video to my pins. I can create a website or a photo.  Why don’t I have the option to create an idea pin and ad video? 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@Powerfullifemantras369  Awesome! Please come back here once you have access and let us know what steps you took. It would be helpful to anyone else having the same issue. Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
7 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @Powerfullifemantras369  welcome to the PBC! Have you signed the Creator Code yet?

0 Kudos
Powerfullifemantras369
Just visiting

I been looking for the creators code to sign it but I can’t find it anywhere or I don’t know where to look. Do you know where I sing it ? 

0 Kudos
Powerfullifemantras369
Just visiting

I have read the creators code.  I’ll download the app to se Eid that makes a difference. 

0 Kudos
Powerfullifemantras369
Just visiting

I did it! I downloaded the app and requested access. Thanks for your reply. 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@Powerfullifemantras369  Awesome! Please come back here once you have access and let us know what steps you took. It would be helpful to anyone else having the same issue. Good luck!

1 Kudo
Powerfullifemantras369
Just visiting

I will. thank you.  

1 Kudo
itslizziekingshott
Just visiting

Hi! I have downloaded the app on my iPad and I can create pins but I does not come up with the option to create an idea pin? Is there anyway I can change  that? I didn’t receive the creators code thing when I downloaded it

0 Kudos