Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Why do you love Pinterest?

pinperfectstudios
Just visiting

I've been using Pinterest since those very early days when you had to APPLY to use it. Looking back over the years, it really shaped my business and who I am at my core. It's crazy to think a social platform can do that but it was Pinterest that let me dream and plan my "dream life." It was on Pinterest that I took my business from lace curtains to clean and modern look haha. I found that Pinterest has a special place in my heart, more than any other corner on the internet. 

Why do YOU love Pinterest? When did you start using it? 🙂 

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
xoxopresent
Just visiting

You can get a lot of inspiration here, you can meet a lot of interesting people, you can ask questions in the community, someone will help me, which is very good! Very warm ~🤗 although I'm still exploring, many functions are not familiar, but I will continue

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
7 Replies
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest xD

I love the traffic it gives me but hate how often there are changes where it's so hard to figure out to keep that traffic coming xD

1 Kudo
pinperfectstudios
Just visiting

That I totally agree with haha. I made a Pinterest Business Course and it took me months to film the content and tutorials and then only a month after that Pinterest completely changed their Ads interface. haha

I can't do any long tutorials because they're constantly changing things. They're also not notifying users about all the changes so I just open my app and suddenly see something new.

0 Kudos
tinycraft
Posts regularly

Aw that's a nice idea for a thread! 😄

I like Pinterest because it has a very positive community that is actively looking for inspiration/ ideas! Plus the discovery features of Pinterest for that are really good. I also really like the "I tried this" feature. One of my favorite things is seeing people make my designs and put their own spin on it. Honestly something I'd love to see on other platforms too 🙂

2 Kudos
xoxopresent
Just visiting

You can get a lot of inspiration here, you can meet a lot of interesting people, you can ask questions in the community, someone will help me, which is very good! Very warm ~🤗 although I'm still exploring, many functions are not familiar, but I will continue

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pinperfectstudios thanks for the feedback! Re: Pinterest product changes, we started a new series on the PBC called "Product Release Note Roundup" in which we share upcoming changes and fixes to creator products and tools. This goes out monthly and we shared our most recent one last week if you want to check it out! 

0 Kudos
Ch_Abeerjaan

i love pinterest because it give me good and love ideas. and I love her quality.

1 Kudo
Bazyl44

pocałunekPodstawowa.png

0 Kudos