Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

What’s Your Most Saved Pin? [ Share Success Tips! ]

BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
Labels (3)

Hey PBC! 

Many have asked about how to get more saves.  

After all, the number of saves is one of the key metrics to track when growing a Pinterest account, making money and partnering with brands.

What is your most saved pin? What made it so successful? 

I’ll go first! My most saved pin is titled “What to Do for Mental Health If You Can’t Afford Therapy”.

Within a month, it had over 2K saves. I believe it was saved so many times because I share a vulnerable experience with my audience, then provide tried and true tips that work for me time and time again.

In addition, the pin color is bright and catchy. The design is very simple, not “busy”.

Here is the pin: https://pin.it/2JXU6KR

Would love to see which pin got you the most saves and learn what helped make it successful!

All the best,

@BestFunGifts 

24 Kudos
111 Replies
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@wealthsaviour Thanks for sharing! I like how it's such a simple recipe, just in time for the holidays! yay😁

0 Kudos
4thHouseOnTheRight
Posts regularly

Same. I love Canva for pretty much everything. Especially love that I can start a project on my laptop & finish on my phone and vice versa.

1 Kudo
guiltyplaid
Just visiting

You're the best. Thank you so much 🌹

1 Kudo
melissamanco_
Just visiting

Hi! I am Melissa from Colombia, mi account is in spanish, and my Pin most saved is a IdeaPin about how to sell your services: https://pin.it/5XM6k71

Thanks por this community

2 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@melissamanco_ 

Hola Melissa! I LOVE your Pin! It's so colorful and fun😁

Are you a graphic designer? What did you use to create your video? I like to use Canva to design pins.

Thank you for sharing!

@BestFunGifts 

1 Kudo
melissamanco_
Just visiting

Thanks! No, im not graphic designer, i use canva, i love it too!!!

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Wow, good for you! I love your colorful designs😀 @melissamanco_ 

0 Kudos
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Yes! Inspiration-type pins always do so well!! 

0 Kudos
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Amazing stats!! Also bravo on looking at analytics regularly - so many people don't.  I also love that you iterated it over the years - that's so smart! Knowing what works and doing more of that is always a great strategy on Pintrest.

Bravo also on adding to your email list!  You are rocking it!

1 Kudo
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Experimenting is so smart when you're using Pinterest!  And bravo on making a pin that stands out on the feed - sometimes we get so stuck in our brand colors.  

As a small creator still learning, you jumped on the right things to do quickly!

1 Kudo