Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

What’s Your Most Saved Pin? [ Share Success Tips! ]

BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
Labels (3)

Hey PBC! 

Many have asked about how to get more saves.  

After all, the number of saves is one of the key metrics to track when growing a Pinterest account, making money and partnering with brands.

What is your most saved pin? What made it so successful? 

I’ll go first! My most saved pin is titled “What to Do for Mental Health If You Can’t Afford Therapy”.

Within a month, it had over 2K saves. I believe it was saved so many times because I share a vulnerable experience with my audience, then provide tried and true tips that work for me time and time again.

In addition, the pin color is bright and catchy. The design is very simple, not “busy”.

Here is the pin: https://pin.it/2JXU6KR

Would love to see which pin got you the most saves and learn what helped make it successful!

All the best,

@BestFunGifts 

24 Kudos
111 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@BestFunGifts 

Thank you - it was tough I was living in South America and law was (no exceptions Masks in all public spaces) I didn't want a problem.

I was surprised it did well from both accounts without any push.

Thank you for the compliments and for the Save.

Glad its inspiring.

PS. I have others

Lisa

2 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Wow, over 300K saves @hostesstori ! Yes, very catchy and intriguing title can make all the difference. I also see lots of positive comments for that pin. Just saved it to my DIY board 😊

2 Kudos
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi! As a small creator still learning, my most saved pin is an in-depth guide to prepping drywall before painting. I think people saved it because of the powerful word "guide." Also, painting walls is a sort of popular topic on Pinterest in my niche.

Back then, I made black and white pins because I saw my feed saturated in color. I thought a black and white pin would stand out in the feed. I've moved on from that idea, but it was fun experimenting!

5 Kudos
thecarterlodown
Just visiting

Gosh, my most saved pin is an idea pin I posted at the very beginning. IT TOOK OFF. I haven't had as much success with similar pins which is a huge bummer. Would love to see more of my pins get more saves, more views, etc.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/245798092153910015/

Would love to know how I could get my other pins to perform as well as this one did. I didn't use any keywords, I just simply posted a cute video. I'm trying keywords, rich descriptions, etc, to get my new pins more impressions, more saves, and more follows, but it doesn't seem to be working. My goal for this month is to try keywords and great descriptions all while being consistent in my posting to see if my analytics go up. They have lost so much steam! Any ideas are welcome! 

Thanks so much! 

Lauren @thecarterlodown 

6 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Nice! I agree @hellohomegirl , the word Guide has done well for my pins and opt-in too. Oh I’ve done the same with more neutral colors thinking it’d stand out (easier to read text), but nope. Now I’m all about the pastels…it looks like the Easter bunny exploded on my boards😂

3 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Those lil chicks are adorbs @thecarterlodown 🥰

Yes sometimes I’m confused that there doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason behind what takes off.

Also, who knows why a popular pin suddenly loses steam despite having done solid SEO work.

But I do know there are common elements of successful pins that help when recreating popular pins.

I couldn’t agree more with the best practices previously listed above by @bodymindmood @aloniebeauty @hostesstori @JanaOMedia @hellohomegirl 

Good luck!

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Just invited you to join my Health Group board @bodymindmood 😊 No need to accept if you don’t feel it’ll help your expand your reach. I won’t be offended👍 

Same for @JanaOMedia ! I invited you to join my Social Media Marketing board. Feel free to ignore the invite if it’s not helpful to join. People have mixed feelings about group boards these days so I completely understand 😊

3 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@BestFunGifts 

Hi there I did accept don't know if you saw it - I have been invited to Groups in past but choose not to participate because I didn't feel it was the right fit but I do like the information that is already posted so I have accepted, thank you for the invite.

Lisa

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Looking forward to seeing your pins in my feed! @bodymindmood Yes, I’m the same. I sometimes leave groups if it’s off topic or spammy. 

2 Kudos
layanoellee
Just visiting

My most saved idea pin is a video of a small crochet piece I made, with 3.9K saves and almost 200K impressions! This pin has only been up for about 3 months but has been one of my most popular pins on my page. I think it did so well because the cover of the video had a description of what the video was about as well as a shot of the final product. I believe thats what made people click on it. The video itself is short and concise with step by step process as well as the final product being used as well. 

Link: https://pin.it/1nNZTyo

5 Kudos