Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

What's your main goal as a Pinterest Creator?

terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
Labels (1)

Hey Creators,

There's so much we can achieve as Pinterest creators. From building an audience to even monetizing.

Let's share our main goals when creating content for Pinterest. My answer is in the first comment.

22 Kudos
37 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@nsattorney - it sure does! Great call out there! 

2 Kudos
moonlightbyAM
Posts regularly

I think my main goals are to continue to create great content and ultimately become a full-time content creator. I love what I do so I am hoping it could lead into something amazing down the road 😁

5 Kudos
Anastasia_Kozhevnikova
Just visiting

Hi!

For me it’s the first time…actually I’m in this creative creator community - so I just want to meet people and learn as much as possible 😸

6 Kudos
coypoitier
Just visiting

I hope to drive traffic to my website, monetizing, get more motivational speaking gigs, and inspire everyone to learn to grow their own food

4 Kudos
wealthsaviour
Just visiting

My main goal as a Pinterest Creator is to inspire others to be creative and to try new things. I also want to help people learn about new products and ways to use Pinterest.

4 Kudos
jeannejens
Just visiting

love this! 

2 Kudos
VMDDesigns
Just visiting

As a Pinterest Creator, I want to share my love of crafting, as well as help educate fellow crafters while bringing in more traffic to my business. I also want to help educate other creators on utilizing Pinterest as one of their social media platforms. So many fellow crafters/creators put so much stock in Youtube, Instagram, and TikTok. I honestly think Pinterest as brought more traffic for my business than any other platform!

2 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I love reading all the different responses and ideas. Keep them coming!!!!

1 Kudo
mmillerrr15
Posts regularly

This thread is incredible!

As so many have said, I have personal goals and business goals.

Personal would obviously being wanting to make some money! Pinterest is the only platform where I feel safe and inspired to be a content creator and I would love to turn my passion for it into a side gig. But I also love to inspire and if I could help just one person I am happy.

Business wise, I started creating on Pinterest because I don’t have the ability to invest in my future business (clothing store and brand) monetarily right now, and my hope is that I am able to gain an audience so that when I’m big enough I really have the space and followers to be able to promote my store.

Some may say these are big dreams, but to me I believe they are very possible!

3 Kudos
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

My 3 main Pinterest goals at the moment is #1 Attracting and signing clients who are ready to work with me. Currently I am focused on enrolling for my 6 week experience "Vibe With Love." #2 Reaching as many people as possible with my content and making sure each piece I put out helps someone. #3 Building an engaged community of followers/clients. 

2 Kudos