Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

What’s the Story Behind Your Username/Business Name?

BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey Creators/Biz Owners,

What’s the story behind your username or business name?

I came across so many fun and creative names on Pinterest.

I chose Not A Bond Girl for 3 reasons. Since I quit my career with a US govt agency, I’m no longer a “Bond girl”.

Also, for my investment strategies, I don’t invest in any bonds in my portfolio.

Lastly, it’s a play on the James Bond movies. It sounds fun and embodies women empowerment☺️

Don’t be a Bond girl, be the star of your own show!

How did you choose your name?

Cheers!

@BestFunGifts 

What’s Your Most Saved Pin? [ Share Success Tips! ] 

6 Kudos
23 Replies
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@veronikalipar Such a great name! It’s easy to remember and catchy. I’ll have to look you up on IG👍

1 Kudo
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Yeah! Thank you. I love that. It's working.

0 Kudos
veronikalipar
Loves to help

Thanks. I'm actually using my own name on IG. I'm not successful on social media, so I only use Pinterest to support my website. It's more than enough.

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Same here @veronikalipar ! Pinterest is my main platform☺️

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Yay!😃

0 Kudos
virescentdesign
Posts regularly

Virescent means greenish. As a sustainable interior design studio I found Virescent Design fitting. My favorite color is also green🌿

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@virescentdesign Cool, I learned something new! I love your logo by the way😀

1 Kudo
lifestylediyw
Just visiting

HI Im Nikki. A true believer that in life you can become someone different as many times as you see fit. You can revamp your world until you feel it’s the right fit. I created @lifestylediyw from selling my pr company and becoming a full fledge stay at home mom and entrepreneur. I realized doing that I was creating a life all own my own and doing it my way. I started getting into Dollar Tree DIYs, I had a some viral static pins set the tone for where I was headed and it jolted me to keep going. I started doing useful lifestyle DIYs/crafts, Home decor, lifestyle content and recipes and realized I was really DIY’ING IT. LOL! So it actually means to LIVE LIFE AND DO IT YOUR WAY hense LIFESTYLEDIYW. And I wanted to motivate others that they could do the same. And when I did make YouTube videos I would always say, listen You don’t have to do it my way, as long as You Do It Your Way (DIYW) of my name. Lol 😆 Www.linktr.ee/LifestyleDIYW 

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@lifestylediyw Great tag line! What a great niche too! Everyone loves dollar tree bargains☺️

1 Kudo
JanaOMedia
Marvel

This has been a really fun thread to read! Thanks @BestFunGifts!

1 Kudo