Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

What’s the Story Behind Your Username/Business Name?

BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey Creators/Biz Owners,

What’s the story behind your username or business name?

I came across so many fun and creative names on Pinterest.

I chose Not A Bond Girl for 3 reasons. Since I quit my career with a US govt agency, I’m no longer a “Bond girl”.

Also, for my investment strategies, I don’t invest in any bonds in my portfolio.

Lastly, it’s a play on the James Bond movies. It sounds fun and embodies women empowerment☺️

Don’t be a Bond girl, be the star of your own show!

How did you choose your name?

Cheers!

@BestFunGifts 

What’s Your Most Saved Pin? [ Share Success Tips! ] 

6 Kudos
23 Replies
BigBREE96
Just visiting

Hey girl 

Im just a young mom who likes to blog. I call my page “ BreeThe MOM” hoping to gravitate towards the moms as well as young adults just posting stuff i love.. 

thanks for reading 🤎

3 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@BigBREE96 Love the name! Great blogs too👍

3 Kudos
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

OMG @BestFunGifts ! Your name has always been my favorite because I had a feeling it was cheeky. But I never knew how good it was with your career change and investment strategy. Too good! Thanks for sharing the reasoning behind your epic name!

My friend came up with name. Hello homegirl! and Hello home, girl! Get it? LOL. 

5 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@hellohomegirl Thank you for the love! I just realized the spin on “home”! How clever of your friend😃

3 Kudos
veronikalipar
Loves to help

Brunette from Wall Street - Brunette because I have brown hair, from Wall Street because I have studied money and finance, but also because we used to go to Facebook wall to find outfit inspiration to wear on the street. Well, now it's Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest feed instead of FB wall. But we are still showing off our outfits on the street IRL.

4 Kudos
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Oh I like this topic super fun! My username is @beboldwithkatah I picked this because my brand/business is all about empowering women to "Be Bold," and connect back to themselves. I have a program called Bold Behavior. So I decided to combine my mission with my name and last name abbreviated. It's also like an affirmation to remind myself to always be bold and continue stepping outside my comfort zone to attract all that I desire. 

5 Kudos
lovelylaughslashes
Just visiting

Hello,

my best friend and I got our business name from our childhood nicknames. We put it together that’s how we came up with our name for our business.

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@lovelylaughslashes Love it! You’re the second person in these comments to have a friend involved in coming up with the name☺️

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@beboldwithkatah Great name! I got the women empowerment vibes right away😁

2 Kudos