Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Views are dropping, Please Help!

purehairgazebiz
Just visiting

Hello,

I have notice that for the past 4 weeks, I have had a 64K drop in views.  I have been putting up new images, videos, idea pins, and blog posts but views are still dropping. Our competitors are putting up the exact same posts but are not dropping in views. Any advice is welcome...

Thanks,

@purehairgazebiz1

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @purehairgazebiz 

You're so welcome, I appreciate that.

Yes of course, more followers can be a big difference but that is not always the case either. But the bottom line here is to focus on what you need to do versus what you're competition is doing. Focus on what you can offer your target audience. Every business is unique. Be authentic, don't copy others. 

Please understand that we are limited in our recommendations in this forum because in order for us to give you the perfect plan, strategy, and tactics would require us to look at your back end as well. Think of it this way. If you needed a prescription from a Dr. to get feel better/get better the Dr. would need to ask you several questions and you'll probably need some tests, etc. correct? The same goes here. We would need to ask you several questions and look at everything you're doing to give you the information you need.

If you truly want to be successful on Pinterest you'll eventually need outside help from experts outside the PBC. As they say, work smarter, not harder. Remember...you'll need to invest in ads at some point. 

Good luck to you! 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @purehairgazebiz 

I did visit your Pinterest page and here's what I noticed:

1. I see you're creating Idea Pins which is great but I do see room for improvement. For example, take some time to add additional details to your post so your pins get found in search. I would also get rid of those emojis on your title.

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 11.06.54 AM.png

Click here to learn best practices for making Idea Pins

https://business.pinterest.com/en-ca/creative-best-practices/

https://business.pinterest.com/en-ca/blog/six-tips-for-making-your-first-idea-pin/

2. Here's how to make improvements on your offerall performance

https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/pin-performance-and-distribution

I hope that helps. 

Please click the button ACCEPT AS SOLUTION if this answers your question.

Thanks and good luck to you! 

2 Kudos
purehairgazebiz
Just visiting

Hi,

Thanks for your response.  We will make the changes that you suggested.  But, we are still wonder how our major competitors are doing the exact same format and are not being negatively affected by it?  Do you have any idea as why that maybe?  Does the amount of followers have anything to do with it?

Thanks again, @purehairgazebiz1

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @purehairgazebiz 

You're so welcome, I appreciate that.

Yes of course, more followers can be a big difference but that is not always the case either. But the bottom line here is to focus on what you need to do versus what you're competition is doing. Focus on what you can offer your target audience. Every business is unique. Be authentic, don't copy others. 

Please understand that we are limited in our recommendations in this forum because in order for us to give you the perfect plan, strategy, and tactics would require us to look at your back end as well. Think of it this way. If you needed a prescription from a Dr. to get feel better/get better the Dr. would need to ask you several questions and you'll probably need some tests, etc. correct? The same goes here. We would need to ask you several questions and look at everything you're doing to give you the information you need.

If you truly want to be successful on Pinterest you'll eventually need outside help from experts outside the PBC. As they say, work smarter, not harder. Remember...you'll need to invest in ads at some point. 

Good luck to you! 

1 Kudo