Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

User is copying my blog

misstrishlyn
Just visiting

Hello!

since I have built a comfort in this community in reaching out for advice, I thought I should spark yo this conversation.

For a few months, I have been dealing with a user who has copied my entire blog from to the T. From profile pictures, to bios, pins, boards and sections, EVERYTHING has been copied. 

I reached out to this user and of course they claimed they are not “copying” my page but the proof is in the pudding. I won’t expose their account just so I don’t get in trouble here.

I have emailed Pinterest several times, and after the first try they stopped responding about this issue. 

The blocking feature on Pinterest is so pointless, and in a way I can’t stop this person from viewing my page without setting it private which is something I DO NOT want to do. 

it’s so frustrating putting time into something I’m passionate about, crafting my blog the way I want to, curating board covers, posting organic pins just so they can be re published by someone else!

I really need help with this situation because it’s out of hand at this point and I’ve been too coi about it. 

1 Kudo
1 Reply
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@misstrishlyn 

Hi Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and this happened to me a few months ago - I'm sorry your experiencing this.

I am listing a link below which I would suggest you use so that Pinterest can properly remove this - please be prepared to prove this is your Blog | Work | Photos et al.

Copyright Infringement

You can file a compliant using the form Pinterest has provided, just scroll down and you will see the link for the form.

If you are wondering if it works what I can tell you is it does.

I hope this will help you.

Lisa

2 Kudos