Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

tv pinterest in brazil

letifarias_
Posts regularly
Labels (2)

Good afternoon team, any news about the arrival of pinterest tv in Brazil?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hey @letifarias_, thank you for your question! 

As of now, this isn’t available in Brazil yet, but Pinterest TV has already started to expand outside the US and is currently in Canada as well. We recommend you to keep an eye on our newsroom and in our Brazilian Community announcements, as it's where we update you on upcoming news about this and other Pinterest features.

Any questions, just let me know! 😄 

1 Kudo
letifarias_
Posts regularly

I have one more question, about fundraising support for influencers, how do I find out about new projects with verified content creators on pinterest? I create original pins that result in millions of views, I would be very happy if I created more things and with much more quality with support. thank you, Fer 🙂

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

@letifarias_ Hey Leti! The best way to keep updated about our latests announcements is to wach out the newsroom website. Also, be sure to check out our thread on creative best practices to hear from other creators in the community. 

You can count on the PBC to help you with questions about the platform, best practices, product updates and tag the PBC Team for any community-related questions, feedback and event inquiries. 

Give us a shout if you have any other questions. 😉 

1 Kudo