Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Tuesday Tips 📌 Stored Drafts Update

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Creators! Happy Tuesday 👋.

We’re back with this week’s Tuesday Tips and today we’re spotlighting a new update on saved drafts 🚨. We recently made an update where all Pin drafts will expire after 30 days of saving. After 30 days, your saved draft(s) will disappear. Take this as a sign to act now and publish your saved drafts before you lose them!

Let us know in the comments if you found this tip helpful!

10 Kudos
12 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJoan 

Thanks for the tip + heads up.

Lisa

2 Kudos

Thank you, Joan.

1 Kudo
veronikalipar
Loves to help

I don't like this update. I had some drafts that I planned to publish in summer, but they are gone now. I wouldn't have to save it as a draft if Pinterest didn't change the way my profile looks. I really miss the highlights for idea pins.

1 Kudo
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @veronikalipar, thank you for sharing your feedback on this new update. I'll go ahead and share this feedback with our team. We'll be sure to keep this in mind as we continue to build out new features and improve the current ones. Thank you!

2 Kudos
veronikalipar
Loves to help

Thank you, @PinterestJoan I really appreciate it. It's nice to be read. I often send my recommendations through pin help, but so far, only one of my suggestions has been taken into consideration. Not the most vital, though. But still, I'm grateful for that one. I know it helped build a better environment on Pinterest.

1 Kudo
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Of course, @veronikalipar! Happy to help and relay any feedback 😊.

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @PinterestJoan !  Tuesday Tips are very helpful!

3 Kudos
ArtsyCraftery
Loves to help

Yes, I believe it will be helpful in discouraging procrastination. Thanks!

2 Kudos
mulberrycolors
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you for the update Notice. I usually have many drafts on hold.🙏

1 Kudo