Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Tuesday Tips 📌 Product Tags

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (4)

Hi Creators! 

We’re back with this week’s Tuesday Tips and today we’re spotlighting product tags. Tagging products is a great way to link a product used in your videos, making it easy for your audience to shop on Pinterest. Be sure to check out the video below to learn more about product tags!

Are you using this feature in your Pins? Let us know in the comments! 👇

6 Kudos
13 Replies
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I'm definitely using product tags!

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @PinterestJoan !

0 Kudos
haxnicks
Just visiting

Hi, 3 questions 

1) does this work on all pin types

2) does it work on desktop and mobile?

And 

3) now I've signed up to this conversation how do I find it again? Is there a notification each Tuesday or will I have to hunt for it?

Thanks 😀

1 Kudo
veronikalipar
Loves to help

@haxnicks yes, product tags work on all pin types - even on static pins.

0 Kudos
haxnicks
Just visiting

Hi, thanks for that.  Are you going to allow Pins with product tags to be scheduled any time soon?  I schedule ahead for the week and its a pain that as soon as I add a tag it won't let me scheule ahead.  Woudl love to know why you don't allow this and if it could be changed... 

0 Kudos
4SPORTS97
Just visiting

If you are new don’t waste your time on it I have over 10m views a month and still didn’t make a pinney. And the app doesn’t support content creators so start with YouTube or instagram for more traffic and better service and support. 

0 Kudos
haxnicks
Just visiting

@4SPORTS97 Just had a look and can't see any calls to action on your pins and its really confusing what your whole account is about - doesn't appear to have anything to do with sports - I think your audeince are just confused about what you do! 

0 Kudos
wellnstrong
Just visiting

Can we include affiliate links yet? 

0 Kudos
mulberrycolors
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Yes, I do tag products often, need to start experimenting with affiliate links👍

1 Kudo