Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Trouble with a friend's account

acaketoremember
Loves to help

HI @PinterestGabby ...One of the people in my Pinterest group was only pinning three times a day and had her account flagged for spam, but it was reopened after she appealed it. Now she says that she can't log into her account, and she's sent emails to support but hasn't been able to get a response. She thinks that there might be confusion between her business account and a couple of older inactive accounts that she used to have. Is there someone who she should contact or is her best bet to just wait? Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I’ve seen that happening twice before. The business account had been created under a personal account (its easy to create accounts like this, many times by mistake). The only way to login to the business account they actually wanted to nurture was to login the personal account first. 

You can delete the “extra” accounts created, but if the business account you want to use was created under one of the personal accounts, it’s forever tied up that way as far as I know. 

Also if you delete the “mother” account, you can lose the other ones.

Can she login any of the older account to check?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @acaketoremember, I'm sorry to hear this is happening to your friend! I wish I could be more help but filing a ticket with support is her best bet... if you have her username/ticket info I can try and escalate internally but I unfortunately can't help with account-specific issues. 😕 

0 Kudos
1sarahritterhouse

Are you married?

0 Kudos