Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

the best practices

patsww
Just visiting

Where can I find details on the best practices?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
patsww
Just visiting

best practices
Hello, I am new and I really want to follow the best practices. I googled and found many different info; so checking with you. My store has 500+ products, so when I set up a pin for any product, I am putting that image but my URL is set only to the main store since they need to go and register before buying the product. I read that you cannot post same URL again, but I have only one URL; please advise. Also, I had claimed my website for my other account but it got credited to this account. I am creating another website for this account and my current website I wanted to be claimed for other account. Please advise. I don't want to do any mistake, so checking with you first. Regards,

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Welcome @patsww 

1. Each product must have a unique link.  Pinterest users want a direct path to where they can find your product. It has to be frictionless.

2. You can only claim one website per Pinterest account. 

Does this answer your question? 

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

There is a lot to know about how to use Pinterest to drive traffic and sales. This is a good place to start https://business.pinterest.com/ 

0 Kudos
patsww
Just visiting

Oh, thanks. I know; I had claimed it for other account but I don't know how it got claimed to this account. 

I am putting 2 different websites for 2 different accounts.

I need to check with the parent company, how I can get unique URL for each product.

thanks,

0 Kudos
patsww
Just visiting

This is the email I sent to my parent company; thanks.

How long is a share link active? I had put share links on pinterest; but they are going to parent website and not to my shopping website.
Pinterest wants unique URLs for their each product. If my share is getting deactivated, which links I can put on pinterest images?
Please advise.

0 Kudos
patsww
Just visiting

I am sorry that I have a lot of questions, but I really want to follow the best practices and when I do research, I don't find one consistent answer; so asking in the group.

Tailwind says that if you make one pin, you can put in multiple boards safely with a week's gap. These multiple boards in one article are 5 and in other it is 10. What is the best practice?

Also, I really need help on claiming my website. I claimed it for my one business account but it got claimed for other business account and now I am not sure if it is claimed on any of these 2 accounts.

Please advise.

0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @patsww, I've checked with my team internally and looks like your issue has been resolved! Let me know if you need anything else. 

0 Kudos
patsww
Just visiting

I am really getting confused; need help from the best Pinterest practices.

Some say you pin your pin to 10 boards (Tailwind says)

Others say max 5 boards.

I took training, she said at the most 2-3 boards you can pin your pin.

Yesterday I attended a conference and the speaker said only one board you should pin your pin. 

I am so confused. Please guide me with the best practices. 

Thanks

<>Sue

0 Kudos