Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Tag needs attention

KeyleryJewelry
Just visiting

We are trying to build our Pinterest presence. We have claimed our Domain.  Now we have errors saying:  

Unhealthy tags.  Go to Tag Manager.  Not sure what that means!
2 Kudos
3 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@KeyleryJewelry 

Hi, Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and I am tagging another Pinterest Pioneer @andrealidesigns who may be able to shed some light on the issue for you.

Alternatively, please check out this Article as there is some really good and straightforward information that may be able to help you.

I hope you will be able to resolve this.

Lisa

1 Kudo
PinterestIvania

Hi @KeyleryJewelry, welcome to the PBC! 😊

I took a look at your website and was able to check that the Page visit and the Add to cart events are working as supposed, but I couldn't test the Checkout event. 

Note that it can take up to seven days after all events are fired at least once for the Pinterest Tag to be considered as healthy. 

Let us know if it worked! 

1 Kudo
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @KeyleryJewelry

You're already in great hands with @bodymindmood and @PinterestIvania responses. 😊

Another consideration is that the tag integration instructions will vary depending on your platform. This is easiest if you have a Shopify or WooCommerce store and is a little more nuanced for all other platforms.

I have detailed instructions on troubleshooting your tags for all the most common platforms in the article cited above. Here is the link again -

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/blog/how-to-get-started-as-a-product-seller-on-pinterest/ba-p/432...

Please let us know if our instructions point you in the right direction. I hope this helps! 🤓📌

2 Kudos