Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Share your 2023 goals 🎯

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (1)

PinterestJoan_0-1672778979063.jpeg

Happy New Year, PBC! We hope you all enjoyed the holidays!

The start of a new year calls for setting new resolutions! As we begin 2023, we wanted to take a moment to plan ahead and reflect on your upcoming goals for this year. In the comments, feel free to share your 2023 goals & resolutions (on or off Pinterest). 🌟

2023 is the beginning of a new chapter and we’re so excited to see what’s in store this year! We hope you all have a great year ahead and we’re looking forward to reading your resolutions 😊.

29 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anisekhou
Just visiting

I love interacting with others to see what their personal goals are while sharing mine :))

my goals for 2023:

1.) Mental + physical wellbeing -- meaning eating well, establishing a skincare routine, journaling, exercising, etc...

2.) Feeling inspired; creating content and potentially making it a side hustle 

3.) Going out more and exploring new places

View solution in original post

9 Kudos
26 Replies
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Happy 2023 & cheers to new beginnings!

My resolution is to not take life too seriously and let go of what no longer works: thought patterns, limiting beliefs, etc. 

16 Kudos
mulberrycolors
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Ready to give up a few old things and work on a better workspace. shake things up and make some changes. Redesign my garden, and a healthier diet😉for now they all sound doable 😂

11 Kudos
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I tend to shy away from yearly resolutions and favor quarterly resolutions. On the first quarter, I'm striving to gain 50 more followers.

10 Kudos
valle_oeste
Just visiting

My goal is to be present! It's so easy to get distracted these days so practicing meditation, being intentional with my time and investing in my creative efforts are all big goals for this year.

9 Kudos
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Oh I love sharing my goals! Such a great way to get others involved and writing it into existence.

My 3 goals right now are-

1) I sold 25 spots inside my 6 week program "Vibe With Love," which helps boost self love and manifest your desires. This will help achieve your goals with so much more ease. 

2) I am hitting at least consistent $25,000 months in my coaching business.

3) I am living in my own place with my doggies in Laguna Beach, CA. 

Great question. Loved sharing this here and putting it out into the "Universe." XO.

8 Kudos
veronikalipar
Loves to help
4 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Happy New Year! 

I am with @BestFunGifts when it comes to letting go of what isn't working.

Tighten up my organization when it comes to content.

Adding new clients + new training methods.

Lisa

6 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Happy New Year @bodymindmood ðŸŽ‰ Cheers to new beginnings and letting go together!

8 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@BestFunGifts 

Cheers to you, to - Agreed, new beginnings and letting go together.

Lisa

6 Kudos