Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Sad to see office hours go :(

jfishkind
Posts regularly

I was so sad to hear that the weekly office hours is on pause. Any idea when they will start up again? Any way to move them into a general Creator Office Hours with the Pinterest team (maybe people from different divisions or departments).

Would love to continue the discussions and connections.

2 Kudos
4 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@jfishkind @PinterestGabby Hi there I am definitely in agreement but I actually thought it was just this week I really hope they don't cancel it. We need to have a Creator Office Hour just for the business community here on this site - I love the meetings they are so engaging and your 100% right about connections I have met some amazing people. Lisa😁

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jfishkind to my knowledge, Office Hours will be back to our regular cadence and schedule next week! I'll be sure to update this thread if I hear differently. We just made a brief pause this week to think about the broader strategy for OH and in the months to come. Both of your Office Hours ideas/suggestions have actually been discussed so any other thoughts on how to make this event better, please let us know!! 💕 

3 Kudos
jfishkind
Posts regularly

Awesome thanks so much!!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jfishkind @therealsouthamerica I just heard back from our team and unfortunately, our Office Hours break is going to be a bit longer than originally anticipated. I'll let you know once they resume again, but hopefully it's just a brief pause! 🤞

0 Kudos