Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Quick Resource Guide To Level Up On Pinterest

everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Hi Creators!

I don't know about you, but when it comes to Pinterest, I am ALWAYS learning. When I learn something new, I love to share.  Not all of us creators are seasoned Pinners, tech wizards, AND marketing experts (although I'm learning that all three are basically necessary.)

Pinterest offers A LOT of training through webinars and other resources. The trick is knowing where to find it all. Visiting the Pinterest Business Community (PBC) regularly and subscribing to Pinterest emails are a great start, but there is so much more! Don’t miss out on other valuable information that can help you level up your Pinterest knowledge.

I've rounded up a few of my favorite resources in one place below:

Join both the Advertiser Conversations and the Creator Conversations 

**(Chat Pro Tip- If you are interested in responses to a certain thread, you can tap the options tab on the top right of the thread, then hit "subscribe to feed" for updates)

Webinars

Pinterest Blog for Businesses & Creators

A Few Pinterest Basics

The Pinterest Help Center

I hope that these resources are as helpful to you as they have been to me. Be sure to check in to the home page of the PBC for regular updates, helpful topics, Tuesday tips and valuable advice from our Pinterest Pioneer Team!

Chat Soon!

11 Kudos
3 Replies
boniitalynn
Just visiting

Thank you for this!

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Great ideas @everydaylifewithlaura ! Thanks!

1 Kudo
elizabethashleykelsey
Loves to help

Thank you for sharing those links @everydaylifewithlaura 🙂

1 Kudo