Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Profile Account not visible in search on Pinterest. Is my account hidden?

blingboutiqueshop
Just visiting
Labels (3)

When doing a search on Pinterest for the EXACT name of my business profile, nothing appears. (consequently, when I do an EXACT name search on Google, nothing appears either.)  I noticed this when my account was a week or so old and within a few days I was able to search and find myself but now the problem has returned.

How am I supposed to promote my business if I can't be found?  Is there something I'm doing wrong that is causing me to be "hidden"?

My account is relatively new (about a month) but I would think the system would have me up and running by now?

I understand that other business accounts are having the same issue and the response is to "file a ticket with our support team," and "wait and see" however those users indicate that the support team is of no help and the problem persists.

Because you won't be able to find me, my profile can be found at www.pinterest.com/blingboutiqueshop/ in case you need it.

Not sure what's going on but I would appreciate some assistance in correcting this.  Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi @sheworksfromhome. Welcome to the PBC! 🙂

I also couldn't find your account. The best way for you to proceed in this case is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these.

I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Let us know if you were able to solve it.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
12 Replies
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @blingboutiqueshop , First congrats on getting started on Pinterest!

I was able to search your profile successfully on Pinterest. You have to make sure after you put your name in the search bar, you select "profiles" and then you can see your account.

1. Searched your user name in search bar

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 8.24.30 AM.png

2. Selected "Profiles"

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 8.24.34 AM.png

However, it's good to keep in mind that most searches on Pinterest are unbranded. Meaning, Pinners are not looking for specific accounts, they are looking for ideas, products, and inspiration. So, creating a content (Pins) that are optimized well (compelling image, keyword rich title and descriptions), will help your content surface in Pinners' search results. 

Thus, more eyes on your content and your account will grow.

I hope that helps!

0 Kudos
sheworksfromhome

hello i am also having this issues, when i search my username i cant find it. this is my profile URL https://www.pinterest.com/sheworksfromhome/

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @sheworksfromhome. Welcome to the PBC! 🙂

I also couldn't find your account. The best way for you to proceed in this case is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these.

I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Let us know if you were able to solve it.

1 Kudo
valuestores

Hello, I'm also facing the same issues. I contacted the support and I got an automated message to my email account. I never received a solution or real support from the team. https://www.pinterest.com/valuestores/

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @valuestores and welcome to the PBC! 🙂  

I'm sorry you are facing this issue. Bear in mind that if your account is less than five days old, you'll need to wait a little more before searching for it again, because it can take up to four days for your account to start appearing in search results. It can also take a few days for new Pins to be indexed in search results. 

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.  

0 Kudos
dishi2018
Just visiting

Even i can't find my account by searching username.

I have just started my journey on Pinterest and am clueless about what to do on top of this not being able to find my account really demotivate me .

Please provide some assistance on this matter.

Thank you

1 Kudo
Mansiibrar
Just visiting

Samee!! Is it the same?

1 Kudo
dishi2018
Just visiting

Are you having the same issue ?

0 Kudos
hyunxfil

Yesss, I can’t find my account by search or when I look through people who followed me following me, I’m not there

0 Kudos