Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Problem With Business Accounts

MadeByMaidens
Labels (3)

57FCB59E-9AF5-407A-97DC-61C78D7C5F0E.jpeg

3F4EB13B-8C95-4077-AB09-A2903BD6F6D3.jpeg

Hello! I’m new to the business side of Pinterest, and I’ve run into a problem with my new account. I created a business account that was originally linked to my personal (I have since unlinked them) but every time I try to switch between my two accounts, I get a prompt to set up my profile (as pictured). I had already established my new account and I’m not sure why I keep getting this pop up, but this brings me to another issue. When I do fill out the prompt instead of spamming the back button, it comes up with the error “Account with linked business account can not be converted to a business account.” (Pictured) which I am not trying to do. This has somehow created THREE spare linked business accounts which I was not trying to make. When I try to delete those accounts, I never receive the confirmation email so they’re essentially stuck.. I am scared to log back into my business account in case it tries making more. Any help is appreciated, I already emailed support and he helped me delete one of them but I’m still having the same issue. (Update: I was told I’m getting the popup because I’ll need to make an “ad account” to promote my ads. I don’t wish to make any more accounts anymore but it’s forcing the popup every time.)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @MadeByMaidens, welcome to the Community!

I completely understand your frustration. I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. Please continue working with that team on this as they have the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. 

I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

0 Kudos
ilovelau

I have the same issue 

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi there @ilovelau, and welcome to the PBC!

We’re happy to help point you in the right direction here. We recommend filing a ticket at this link, so our support team can look into your account and investigate.

Please let us know if there’s anything else I can help with, thank you!

0 Kudos