Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Post on Created or Saved

lorisaddler7134

Hello. I'm new.  I'm trying to post my products and am confused on whether I post on Created or Saved and how do I do either.  Thanks!

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@lorisaddler7134Hi there & welcome to the community! You can't post anything to the "Created" tab, all that happens automatically. The "Saved" tab was previously known as the "Boards" page and that's where you create, manage & add to all your boards.

If you have a board named after your blog/site/shop that's where you would put all the pins to your products. See my page to get a visual of what I mean: https://www.pinterest.com/foodiehomechef/_saved/ Note the board named after my blog "Foodie Home Chef".

There is also a way to set up a "Shop" tab, but I'm not sure how to do it, maybe @PinterestGabby can help with that.

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
3 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@lorisaddler7134Hi there & welcome to the community! You can't post anything to the "Created" tab, all that happens automatically. The "Saved" tab was previously known as the "Boards" page and that's where you create, manage & add to all your boards.

If you have a board named after your blog/site/shop that's where you would put all the pins to your products. See my page to get a visual of what I mean: https://www.pinterest.com/foodiehomechef/_saved/ Note the board named after my blog "Foodie Home Chef".

There is also a way to set up a "Shop" tab, but I'm not sure how to do it, maybe @PinterestGabby can help with that.

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the assist and tag, @foodiehomechef! ❤️ 

@lorisaddler7134 you can learn all about creating a shop via this article! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby  Happy to help! 😊

1 Kudo