Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Positive,Engagement, Idea Pin Download, Impressions

aloniebeauty
Loves to help

Heyyy to all the Pinterest creators if am on here yall know it’s because I need yall to stay motivated with doing your content yesssssss it’s been frustrating, a headache, a diff issue daily ,but find your positive find the good it’s there .. THE PINTEREST COMMUNITY REALLY IS AN AMAZING COMMUNITY OF WOMEN & MEN FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ..My part for as many as I can, I will like always keep liking comment and even follow creators on other platforms some of you guys I am already following but I will follow more .. also that new feature with the download Pinterest stories and you can add to other platforms now this feature I love !! I attached a pic 👉🏽NEXT can we get better Pinterest music 🙌🏾🙌🏾Asking for everyone 😻

FD403D84-7491-4BA8-9604-8D620884B30A.jpeg

13 Kudos
9 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you for your encouragement @aloniebeauty ! It's appreciated!

1 Kudo
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@michaelbliss right back at you , your words are a blessing to so many .. thank you I appreciate your support always 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @aloniebeauty !

1 Kudo
essentiallyebonee
Posts regularly

YES! Better Pinterest music. Maybe they can partner with Epidemic Sound. They have a GREAT selection! 🙌🏾

7 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

@aloniebeauty @Thank you for all of your support + kind and positive words in this space and on our pins! We’re all in this together! 
❤️❤️❤️❤️

0 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Love your motivation @aloniebeauty  and it's contagious!!!

1 Kudo
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@terezatoledo @everydaylifewithlaura Yw always loves … I motivated all for up movements no matter what ‼️‼️‼️

1 Kudo
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@essentiallyebonee Lol I agree, fingers crossed and I love your page 

0 Kudos
designofyourlife
Just visiting

Yes I agree it really is an amazing community. I realize I wasn’t in rewards when the big money was being paid out so I don’t have the perspective of having lost anything. But something is better than nothing for me personally when it comes to rewards so long as the communication is consistent and rules applied consistently/fairly. I personally would like my traffic to improve, both within the Pinterest platform and then from Pinterest to my website and socials. That has dramatically changed in the last few weeks and months. But I am happy to be a part of the community and looking forward to the things to come.

1 Kudo