Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Metrics Not Updating

LFHPinterestMarketing
Posts regularly

Hey! I run two Pinterest focused Facebook groups (7,000+ members) and MANY of my members (including myself) have noticed pin metrics have not updated since Friday. Most of them are at 0

Is something going on? 

Would love to be able to let my members know it's (hopefully) just a glitch! Before everyone starts reaching out to support! And praying their accounts didn't accidentally get flagged as spam... 

Thanks! 

@Anonymous @PinterestGabby 

4 Kudos
10 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@LFHPinterestMarketing  It's definitely happening to many of us, most likely a bug somewhere. I'm sure it will work itself out soon. Here is a thread you may want to check out.

4 Kudos
Farmingandgardening
Posts regularly

Looks like it just got updated, mine working again, maybe check your stats again today 

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @LFHPinterestMarketing for reporting this! Random q, can you add me to that Facebook group, by chance? I'd be curious to see some of the posts from creators who are reporting that they've been having this issue as of recent. @michaelbliss has this been going on for you since Friday, too? I'm linking a helpful article about Pinterest Analytics, that might be of use to share back to your networks, too. 🙂 

4 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestGabby  At least for me, the metrics started to freeze on Thursday. There was a little activity on Sunday afternoon and this afternoon, but I'm not too worried about it. Static pins look good, but Idea Pins aren't reporting as normal. I'll look at the numbers tomorrow morning and see if there has been changes.

1 Kudo
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@LFHPinterestMarketing @PinterestGabby @michaelbliss I noticed this issue as well. I recommend looking at Google Analytics also while this bug waits to be fixed. The number of sessions and clicks should stay consistent in your UA accounts. GA4 reports a little differently and may reflect some discrepancies.

I hope this helps 🤓📌

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@andrealidesignsGreat point! Thanks!

2 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestGabby with idea pins, we would see reactions but the stats would show 0-0-0. This seems to be sorted out. 
Another issue seen was that videos were glitching by playing over other original pins. It was weird. Then you’d click and it would send you to a different url than what the video was about. 

1 Kudo
beautyholo
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby  I think some issue are there know, in the last three months my pins reach are down & down! I have loose 63million views.  

1 Kudo
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@LFHPinterestMarketinghey love mines was down a few impressions from how it normally be but I kept it moving I knew it was something up with Pinterest and that it would be back to normal as of today it seems to be ok for the moment fingers crossed to all and stay creating to all and to all stay encouraged..

3 Kudos