Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest creator reward

aliyyatafolabi
Just visiting

I've been creating content on Pinterest for over a year and meet all the requirements for the rewards program and I still have not been able to join! All over tiktok, I see creators with less followers being invited to earn.  I'm from the the US and I don't know why I still have not been invited! It's so frustrating to create content that gets lots of impression and not be able to monetize on it.

2 Kudos
3 Replies
healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

same boat....I even have on Idea Pin with over 1 million impressions! I have a ton of idea pins that are in the 6-figure range of impression, but no invite to the creator reward program.

I just got invited to Instagram's Reel Bonus program, so at least they want me, lol

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @aliyyatafolabi , welcome to the PBC! I noticed you posted on this thread today:

Addressing Questions Around Creator Rewards.

@PinterestGabby  mentioned this:

• We know many of you are eager to participate and have questions about how to access Creator Rewards. At this time, Creator Rewards is in Beta testing to select early access users in the US only. Our team is working hard behind the scenes to scale the program for Creators in other markets (more to come!) and are collecting all of your feedback to bring you the best experience possible. 

I'm pretty sure there will be more updates as they happen. Hopefully this answers your question!

0 Kudos
gringajourneys
Just visiting

I've been using Pinterest consistently for years and am waiting on my invite to the program as well! I am hoping as they open the program to more creators this quarter that maybe my account will get added. Fingers crossed and good luck!

1 Kudo