Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Creator Fund Requirements Almost Met!

mikaelaldrake
Just visiting

Hey loves ❤️🔥

Ive been working really hard to try and earn a spot in the Pinterest creator fund 💖 Please consider following me and saving my pins!!! Saving pins would be the biggest help! In return I will always follow back and save! 

i have created my own board where I save all my favorite pins from my followers! This helps me hold a sense of community and support small creators ! 

My created content is all original and ranges from travel photography, aesthetic wallpapers, and fashion outfit inspo! 

Thank you ahead of time loves ❤️

1 Kudo
2 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @mikaelaldrake 

Welcome to the PBC.

Well, that's great! Good luck with the Creator Fund. Unfortunately, asking members to follow and save your Pins is not the best way to be successful on Pinterest. Instead focus on making remarkable content that your target audience will absolutely love. 

In the meantime please take time to read these resources:

Thank you! 

3 Kudos
jandj_create
Just visiting

Would love to give you a follow and best of luck getting into the program! I applied and think this would be such a great opportunity to learn directly from the Pinterest team. Knowing what types of content are best to share and more ways to amplify the content will be huge. 

0 Kudos