Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

PINTEREST creater

mahekkii

Hey guyss!

I am new to Pinterest business! I would really appreciate if you could help me! How can I create traffic on my page. Also I have a question. I recently posted a picture of my cookies and in the stats, I don’t see any movement. Although, my family members have saved the pin, but I don’t see any stats! 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

hi @mahekkii 

You need to post relevant pins that will attract your core audience. When you start to provide more relevant pins, Pinterest will start to display your pins in “Picked for You” on a user’s home feed more often. 

Ensure that you also use the same keywords in 5-10 different pin descriptions as you never know which one is going to get higher levels of engagement and rank higher within search results on Pinterest.

To increase traffic to your site you need to pin consistently, and that means doing it on a daily basis.

I would suggest pinning at least 10 different pins a day. These should be a mix of pins leading back to your website and pins that would be helpful resources to your audience.

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
2 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

hi @mahekkii 

You need to post relevant pins that will attract your core audience. When you start to provide more relevant pins, Pinterest will start to display your pins in “Picked for You” on a user’s home feed more often. 

Ensure that you also use the same keywords in 5-10 different pin descriptions as you never know which one is going to get higher levels of engagement and rank higher within search results on Pinterest.

To increase traffic to your site you need to pin consistently, and that means doing it on a daily basis.

I would suggest pinning at least 10 different pins a day. These should be a mix of pins leading back to your website and pins that would be helpful resources to your audience.

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

+1 to what @AmericanoCrystals said!! Thanks for jumping in to help. 🙂 

@mahekkii here are some other resources you might find helpful, too. Hope to see you around the community! 

Other resources:

1 Kudo