Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pin titles & descriptions missing in Tailwind

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades
Labels (1)

Does anyone know why sometimes the Pin titles & descriptions don't show up in Tailwind drafts?  Any insight you have would be greatly appreciated!

1 Kudo
12 Replies
urbanbadadesign

Tailwind.png

0 Kudos
BryannaVPH
Just visiting

I would just like to add that I (our team) experiences this too. Not with all accounts but with several and we have been going back and forth with Tailwind Help (on the Tailwind site) for, I want to say months now- multiple people, without any resolve. The last message from Tailwind, basically said they are looking into this further and it might take some time to resolve. That was about 1 month ago.

It would be wonderful if @tailwind here, could dig deeper! This issue isn't just with outside pins. It does add more time to the pinning/scheduling process. We notice this when pinning our own pins as well. The pin will have a full description and title in Pinterest, but then when scheduling with Tailwind, the description and title are lost, meaning we have to go back to pinterest and copy and paste into Tailwind. 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
tailwind
Loves to help

Hi Bryanna! Adding time to your workflow is the opposite of what we want to do!

Could you find or collect a few Pin links which are affected? Share them here if you want and I will follow up. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Alisa

0 Kudos