Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pin Details

danielgtassew
Just visiting
Labels (4)

Hello,

I see that the destination link for my most recent Pins just displays Log in; is there a reason for this? Or did I miss something?

*P.S most of my Pins are from a Redbubble platform.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Daniel

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @danielgtassew, thank you for the screenshot.

I've checked your account, as well as your Pins, and I could see that the link on the Pins that say "log in" lead to a login page. Please, check your links again and make sure that you're linking to a product.

I hope this helps, let us know if you have any more questions in the meantime! 🙂  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi there @danielgtassew, welcome to the PBC!

I’d love to help out with this. Do you mind providing a bit more information and context so I can better assist you? Any details or screenshots will help.

Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you! 🙂 

1 Kudo
danielgtassew
Just visiting

Hi, Fernanda thanks for getting back to me. I have attached the screenshot for your review. I have circled them in red stroke. Thank you for your time.

Pin 1.jpgPin 2.jpg

PREVIEW

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @danielgtassew, thank you for the screenshot.

I've checked your account, as well as your Pins, and I could see that the link on the Pins that say "log in" lead to a login page. Please, check your links again and make sure that you're linking to a product.

I hope this helps, let us know if you have any more questions in the meantime! 🙂  

0 Kudos
danielgtassew
Just visiting

Thank you @PinterestFernanda , appreciate your support.

1 Kudo