Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

pay per save goal

bilalkhanzada043
Just visiting

August Rewards have ended and most of my submitted goals have been accepted, however the “Pay Per Save” goal I submitted is in a accepted status, but it says not accepted with the amount of money I earned. This is kind of a bummer because this is my first time earning big on a goal. I sent a email to Pinterest in hopes they review it once more and there’s a change. Has anyone else dealt with this? Thanks for the responses

2 Kudos
9 Replies
daniiridgway
Just visiting

I have the same issue going on. I also emailed them and will update when I hear back from them. 

0 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @bilalkhanzada043 and @daniiridgway , welcome to the PBC!

All idea pins submitted for each goal go through a review process. Even if if said "approved" earlier, until the final review process is done, the goals rewards aren't guaranteed.

In the review process they will check if the idea pins fulfilled all the requirements, if the content is original and belongs to the account (the videos weren't made by other people or already used) and is all the saves (for the saves goals) are correct.

It may take a few weeks for this process to be completed.

If the idea pins you submitted followed all the goal rules and the videos/images were created by you, you should not worry.

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
misstrishlyn
Just visiting

This is the exact same thing I posted on my account…hopefully you get a response from Pinterest.

0 Kudos
MyFancyDesignShop
Just visiting

This happened to me to even though all my Idea Pins met the requirements. I sent a message to Pinterest in hopes to find out more as to why the Pay Per Save for August wasn't accepted. This is the first time I had an issue with the rewards.

1 Kudo
bilalkhanzada043
Just visiting

in pay per save goal i submite 28 videos in which 18 are accepted and onther remain in review after september ended it shows not accepted but my 18 submitted video potential earning 488 dolars where it is

0 Kudos
moonlightbyAM
Posts regularly

This also happened to me! I wonder if this is a glitch in the system since it’s happening to a good amount of people? Or it could be the participant limit? I also sent in a support ticket so I hope to hear from Pinterest soon. 

0 Kudos
mikekarpouzie
Just visiting

Same, this is my first time ever having an issue. I contacted Pinterest but I think it’s a glitch or something that they’re resolving because a lot of people are having this issue. Usually the review process is done after 2 weeks but these “pay per save” pins were moved to not accepted just after 3 days so that makes me think it’s just a glitch. 

0 Kudos
moonlightbyAM
Posts regularly

UPDATE - My pay per save goal seemed to be fixed - the original amount goal was back! Hope it got fixed for everyone else also. 

1 Kudo
mikekarpouzie
Just visiting

I contacted them and I see that mine was moved from “not accepted” back to “in review” with the amount back. They said in the email they were still figuring out the glitches because it’s the beta version and we are early access. This was my first time ever having an issue and it looks like it was resolved within a few days. 

1 Kudo