Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pay per save goal

venustasart
Just visiting

Hi!

I've submitted three Idea pins to the "Pay per save Goal" of this current month and they were all rejected even though they all meet the eligibility requirements of said goal.

They feature original content and no copyrighted material or sound. They also have more than 10 saves each which is the minimum requirement of the goal.

Did anyone encounter the same problem?

Thank you.

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

@venustasart  Hi! I took the liberty of checking out your Pinterest Profile and I have to say your pins look great! I especially love the most recent paper collage pin, Making of  “Dinner at eight.”

I can’t say why they would be rejected? Have you tried reaching out to support and filing a ticket? Their response time is usually within 24 hrs. 

I would like to add, that once a pin has been rejected, you can delete it from the goal by clicking the 3 dots adjacent. 

I hope this helps and I hope that you get answers from support. Keep making awesome pins!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

@venustasart  Hi! I took the liberty of checking out your Pinterest Profile and I have to say your pins look great! I especially love the most recent paper collage pin, Making of  “Dinner at eight.”

I can’t say why they would be rejected? Have you tried reaching out to support and filing a ticket? Their response time is usually within 24 hrs. 

I would like to add, that once a pin has been rejected, you can delete it from the goal by clicking the 3 dots adjacent. 

I hope this helps and I hope that you get answers from support. Keep making awesome pins!

1 Kudo
venustasart
Just visiting

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words.

I'm pleased to say that the issue was resolved. I found that my submitted idea pins were all accepted.

However, I'm having another problem with the "Collect all the saves!" goal.

That goal can have up to 15 pins submitted to it, and it switched to the completed tab once I submitted an idea pin to it. I can't add any more idea pins to it now.

Thanks again for your response.

0 Kudos
y2kskid
Just visiting

Removing the pins & then adding them to the goal again worked for me.

0 Kudos