Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pail partnership & affiliates marketing

MuchoOnohKusinahh
Labels (1)

Hello to whom it may concern:

Can someone guide me how to use the paid partnerships. I created a pin and went to advance setting, but can’t tag the brand cause it’s not there. Secondly, how to do affiliate marketing? Where should I put the link on the pin I created? 

Thank you so much and looking forward to hear from the community creators. 

Sincerely,
Victoria 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestIvania

@MuchoOnohKusinahh Hi Victoria and welcome to the PBC! 😊

The paid partnership tool is a feature that lets you tag a brand you have a sponsorship or branded content relationship with. The paid partnership tool is a way to disclose any paid branded relationships directly in your Idea Pins!

Before using this tool, make sure that the brand you are tagging is on Pinterest. Note that these partnerships should be already established by the creator and brand outside of the platform.

Check out our Help Center article and this Tuesday Tips post in our community for more information on how to use the Paid Partnership tool.

Regarding the use of affiliate links, we are only allowing links from approved affiliate partners and domains. You can use the affiliate link as a normal link and insert it on the destination link of the Pin.

To learn more about our affiliate guidelines, visit our Community Guidelines.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

0 Kudos