Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Need Help? Introducing the Pinterest Pioneers! Here to Support YOU!

andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
Labels (3)

Hello Pinterest Business Community members!

In order to offer you even more support for your success here on Pinterest, we've added the Pinterest Pioneer Program.

The Pioneers were curated for their vast expertise, generosity of their contributions to this community, and willingness to help creators and businesses like you get the results you want with Pinterest.

Here is to your many achievements in 2022 and creating the life you love! 🥂❤️🎉

Please feel free to reach out to me or the other super amazing Pinterest Pioneers! Tag us, we're here to help you succeed on Pinterest! 🤓📌

@lisammeredith @michaelbliss @bodymindmood @deachicretail @thehalcyonhive @hostesstori @AmericanoCrystals 

13.png14.png15.png

35 Kudos
44 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @preppy_vlogs01 

When I applied to be featured on Pinterest TV, it was probably a week or less when I was approved. Bottom line, someone will reach out to you if you are accepted. Good luck! 

Thanks. 

2 Kudos
preppy_vlogs01
Just visiting

awesome tysm!!! 

1 Kudo
Marketing_Shark

Dear andrealidesigns,

I have a website named Fashion Delight and I want to claim it, but I have tried all three methods, but they did not work for me. Will wait for your satisfactory response.

Thanks

0 Kudos
52perfectdays
Just visiting

@andrealidesigns hi! I have a question about best practices. I’m creating both regular & idea pins, but seeing all my analytics stats go down more each day. Any thoughts or suggestions? 

0 Kudos
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@Marketing_Shark Hi there! 

One reason may be that you purchased a website previously used on Pinterest in which the previous owner was banned for spamming.

Here are your options.

1). Contact Pinterest support and tell them that you newly acquired this domain and are not a spammer. Ask them to lift the ban. This could take a week to several months.

2). Acquire a different domain name and use it for the website. This will solve your problem immediately. You can still redirect the fashion delight to that site so previous links and traffic will still come to the new url.

3). Contact the seller of the site and ask for remedy. Clearly you cannot use the site on Pinterest at this time. They might also assist in changing the url.

I hope this helps! 🤓📌

1 Kudo
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@52perfectdays Hi there! Welcome to the PBC! 

First, it's common for your numbers to fluctuate, however here are a few things to keep in mind.

1. Summer is traditionally a slower time of year for just about every verticle because people are not as tethered to their computers with school being out and summer vacations.
  2. Are you publishing Fresh Pins every day? Pinterest made a change to the algorithm that prioritizes pins with a new pin image/video that goes to a fresh URL.
  3. Pinterest is a long game, and standard image pins take 3-4 months to rank on the platform. So be patient.
  4. If you're a product seller, I highly recommend creating valuable blog content relevant to pinners and your brand.
  5. Test different pin formats, including video, Idea, and standard Pins, to identify which format gets the best distribution.
  6. If you're a product seller, I would test, Collection Pins and Product Tagging in Standard Pins.

Here is a great resource from Pinterest on best pin practices - https://business.pinterest.com/en/creative-best-practices/

I hope this helps! 🤓📌

1 Kudo
guiltyplaid
Just visiting

Hey,

I need help with the Search box. No matter what I type in the box and press enter, no results appear.

Thanks everybody

1 Kudo
SpiritWoodWandnStaff
Just visiting

This team looks like a great resource for beginners like me looking to link up my Etsy store with my newly created Pinterest Business account. I'll be stopping back with questions ... I'm a bit overwhelmed right now and not sure I set up this account correctly. FYI, I do not have my own website, just an Etsy shop & eBay store. Thanks! 😃

2 Kudos
jvmlah
Just visiting

This means alot. Give’s me such great motivation to kick off my luck with pinterest. I hope we all make it. 

1 Kudo
healthyfocusonline
Just visiting

Hi,
I'm new to Pinterest and I have a  Pinterest pixel problem. Is there anyone who can help?

Kind regards, Rok

0 Kudos