Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Need Help? Introducing the Pinterest Pioneers! Here to Support YOU!

andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
Labels (3)

Hello Pinterest Business Community members!

In order to offer you even more support for your success here on Pinterest, we've added the Pinterest Pioneer Program.

The Pioneers were curated for their vast expertise, generosity of their contributions to this community, and willingness to help creators and businesses like you get the results you want with Pinterest.

Here is to your many achievements in 2022 and creating the life you love! 🥂❤️🎉

Please feel free to reach out to me or the other super amazing Pinterest Pioneers! Tag us, we're here to help you succeed on Pinterest! 🤓📌

@lisammeredith @michaelbliss @bodymindmood @deachicretail @thehalcyonhive @hostesstori @AmericanoCrystals 

13.png14.png15.png

35 Kudos
44 Replies
nikki_2910
Just visiting

followed! Please follow me back! https://pin.it/21O9h2P 

0 Kudos
corriellington
Posts regularly

SOOOO thankful for this community!🙌🙌

2 Kudos
retireesorority
Just visiting

Hi,

I'm Liz @retireesorority and I recently created a blog and started a Pinterest business account. I am new to all this and hope to learn how to use Pinterest. Where should I start? Any help will be appreciated greatly! Thanks!

2 Kudos
FinishingTouchIC
Just visiting

This is awesome! Thank you’ll so much for being willing to go the extra mile for this community!

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@FinishingTouchIC @retireesorority @corriellington @nikki_2910 

Hi there .... Glad you all made it to the PBC! 🎉

I was reading through this thread and I thought I would take a minute to share my thoughts on your comments and also share a couple of links for you to have a look at when you have some time.

I started coming to the PBC back in 2020 looking to get my business moving and see what next steps I could take in making that happen. Finding the PBC was really a good accident and well I am still here.

I have met some really great people here in the PBC including many of the Pinterest Employees in addition to other PBC members and  you seriously couldn't ask for a nicer group of people to be around then those here on the PBC. If you need help with something or get stuck on the tech (we all do) this is definitely the place you want to be to ask your questions and get solid feedback and solutions to all things Pinterest.

If you new to Pinterest or the PBC consider checking out some of the links below to get some great info on getting started.

Create Idea Pins 

Create A Shop 

Advertise 

This is content written and submitted here on the PBC by other Pinterest PioneersI Want To Grow My Pinterest Business Account - How Do I Do This? 

Creator Tips and Tricks 

Discover A Helpful Pinterest Provided Resource 

Choosing the BEST keywords 

Easy to Create Collage Pins! 

The above articles are just a taste of what the PBC has to offer. 

I am glad your all here and I hope you will keep coming back.

Lisa

3 Kudos
retireesorority
Just visiting

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your reply and for the links. I will check them out soon. I have followed you. I'm still trying to find group boards to collaborate with. I am looking at Youtube videos for more information. At least I did get here! 🙂 

Liz

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@retireesorority 

Hi Liz 👋🏻

I have followed you back thank you for the follow. I just signed up on your website love what you are doing and thank you for bringing your business to the PBC.

There are lot's of boards to collab with here on Pinterest, consider collabing with businesses that also work with this market fitness | social media | travel | blogging.

Yes, your here so those you tube videos are definitely working. If you have other questions please share here on the PBC.

Lisa

1 Kudo
corriellington
Posts regularly

@bodymindmood thank you so much for the info!  I will definitely be checking these links out!  So helpful! 🙌

0 Kudos
nikki_2910
Just visiting

Hi Lisa!

I appreciate your help, thank you! I will definitely give u a follow, i've been trying to figure out how to get people to follow me, as i have pin views, but very few folowers.. Thanks though!!

1 Kudo
citygirlmeetsfarmboy
Just visiting

This is wonderful resource for us! Thank you!!

1 Kudo