Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

My Pinterest traffic is completely gone

shoshanasue
Just visiting

Hi everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend.

So, on Saturday, all my pins that have been ranking were removed from search results. None of my pins appear in search. My Pinterest traffic has since been wiped out.

I do not know what to make of this but it seems my account has been flagged or shadowbanned. I religiously follow the rules, and this is a really frustrating place to be after working hard to build my account to 6.2 million impressions and over 20k followers. 

I am genuinely pleading for help. All the Pins that have been scheduled out since this happened have 0 impressions and surely this can't be normal ebbs and flows of the platform.

Please help!!

Thank you!

3 Kudos
31 Replies
hifashiongirl_com
Just visiting

I have had the same issue-- since 3.13, before 3.13, my daily impression is over 3m, but until now, just 400k daily impression. nothing changed, and have no ideas how to get support form Pinterest,...

1 Kudo
hifashiongirl_com
Just visiting

I have had the same issue-- since 3.13, before 3.13, my daily impression is over 3m, but until now, just 400k daily impression. nothing changed, and have no ideas how to get support form Pinterest,...

hello, micaelbliss, can you hele us?? @michaelbliss 

0 Kudos
shoshanasue
Just visiting

@michaelbliss @PinterestGabby 

Can you please help me resolve this problem?ss1.JPG

0 Kudos
Fitwirr
Just visiting

I experienced the same thing as you. My Pinterest traffic has been completely wiped out and all of my pins have been removed from Pinterest search results. The only pins that get impressions are my idea pins, which I get no traffic from. I pin 3-5 new pins daily and they get no impressions. It took me over 7 years to build my Pinterest account to 480k followers and now none of them get to see any of my pins.

It's really hurtful to see my Pinterest account that I organically and genuinely built over 7 years getting completely wiped out without any reason. Pinterest has completely changed.

1 Kudo
chillnglow
Posts regularly

Hey everyone, 

Just checking in. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue since it began? 

@shoshanasue @hifashiongirl_com @miggondotcom 

Also, i noticed a brief increase in my impressions for about about 4 days, from April 6th to April 10th, which later flatlined unfortunately 😥

Was wondering if anyone else experienced something like this too. 

1 Kudo
shoshanasue
Just visiting

@chillnglow nope, nothing has been resolved. My traffic is gone and all emails to support team have been ignored.

1 Kudo
shoshanasue
Just visiting

Hi, @michaelbliss I am still experiencing issues 6 weeks later. Could please help? Thanks.

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @shoshanasue ! Sorry for the delay in getting back with you. I wish there was a specific how-to answer to this, but I can offer you my experience.

This has happened to me about six or seven times over the last 9 years and each time, the impressions rebound. Not as quickly as I hoped, but it always rebounds. You're not alone.

In the mean time, let me encourage you to begin posting Idea Pins. They are certainly the best way to increase engagement and you'll begin to see your Idea Pins gaining some traction over time. You should also take a moment and check out the Trends Tool and make sure to sign the Creator Code.

I'm tagging @bodymindmood for some ideas. I'm sure Lisa can help, you share pretty much the same niche.

Feel free to keep me posted on your progress!

2 Kudos
chillnglow
Posts regularly

Hello @michaelbliss 

Please I have a question regarding idea/story pins 

Is it okay to post an idea pin every day, or would it be considered spammy?

I don't know exactly what frequency of idea pins Pinterest considers normal and i wouldn't want to overdo it.

Thanks 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi there @chillnglow ! I would say 3 or 4 times a week should be okay. That's pretty much what I've been doing the last two years and I'm happy with the engagements. I would also add to be sure you stay true to yourself, always remember your purpose for being on Pinterest to begin with and create with your community in mind.

And always have fun with what you create, no need to worry about making mistakes or being perfect. Just have fun and the rest will take care of itself! Please keep me updated on your Idea Pins! I can't wait to see them!

3 Kudos