Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Music keeps restarting on idea pins

hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi all!

Recently, when adding music to my idea pins, the music restarts on each one of my slides instead of applying to all slide automatically. Here are a couple of my idea pins where you can hear it:

I've tried to choose music that hides this restarting problem.

Additionally, I am unable to toggle the track forward to sort of piece together the music like I did here.

I am an Android user. No, I have not cleared my cache nor have I installed/uninstalled my app because I have drafts I don't want to lose yet.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, have you found a work around?

I want to ask the community for help before submitting a ticket, as I'm sure to lose my drafts if I do. If I absolutely have to clear my cache I will. But you know how tedious adding text to an idea pin can be! 😅

TIA! ❤️

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I got an update on this!

I submitted a ticket and received a reply. This is a known glitch to Pinterest, and they are working to fix it. The fix may take some time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
heatherfarrisco
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @hellohomegirl I think a ticket is definitely in order. I went into my iPhone and tested what you're talking about moving the song forward and it's working on mine. My app wasn't up to date so I don't know if that's an issue.

The work of adding all that text and music can be tedious! Take your same links above and submit that ticket and see if it's a bug fix that needs updated on Android.

1 Kudo
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you for answering, @heatherfarrisco ! Pinterest is going to be sick of me since I submit a ticket every week seemingly. 🤭🤣

0 Kudos
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I got an update on this!

I submitted a ticket and received a reply. This is a known glitch to Pinterest, and they are working to fix it. The fix may take some time.

0 Kudos