Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Linking two accounts on Pinterest

thebalancedceo
Posts regularly
Labels (3)

Hey everyone. I'm setting up a separate Pinterest and I was wondering if I link that account to my current profile if they affect one another? Or should I just log in and out between both and not link them at all? Thanks!

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thebalancedceo 

Hi

No problem, the issues I had were related to Pinterest Software | App updates and changes that were made to the platform in 2021 specifically. I wasn’t able to get into one account when I was logged into another and I reached out to Support in order to have the issue resolved but it made me realize that my accounts were a little on the vulnerable side with respect to updates.

I decided it was better to keep them separate and I have never had an issue since.

I hope that helps to clarify it for you.

Lisa

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
4 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thebalancedceo 

Hi

I read your post - I used to link my accounts but I stopped because I found there were too many issues. There are a lot of members who connect both accounts with no issues.

I think it’s down to your personal preference.

Lisa

0 Kudos
thebalancedceo
Posts regularly

Hey @bodymindmood!

Thank you so much for answering! May I ask what type of issues you were having?

It took me a long time to build up this account and I just don't want to jeopardize it in any way. 

With gratitude, 
Michelle

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thebalancedceo 

Hi

No problem, the issues I had were related to Pinterest Software | App updates and changes that were made to the platform in 2021 specifically. I wasn’t able to get into one account when I was logged into another and I reached out to Support in order to have the issue resolved but it made me realize that my accounts were a little on the vulnerable side with respect to updates.

I decided it was better to keep them separate and I have never had an issue since.

I hope that helps to clarify it for you.

Lisa

2 Kudos
thebalancedceo
Posts regularly

@bodymindmood 

Thank you for telling me. This helps so much. I think I will do the same just so I can have peace of mind. 🙂

Appreciate your help and Happy Holidays 💛

2 Kudos