Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Just Get Back Pinterest To Where It Was in 2012-2013 era!

saltedcaramelgirlblog
Just visiting

Hi, as a pinterest creator since 2012 i would like to suggest that either pinterest is being sold to a more customer considering company or just get it back where it was in 2012-2013 era, where everything was great about pinterest and had one of the best social experiences ever! but since then nothing seems to be working, even a consideration for a content creator!! Hey Bill Silberman you need to sell the platform!! i mean right now!! you made pinterest the worst social media platform ever!!! i hope it will be in a better hands after the sale!! Bye bye for ever!!! 

2 Kudos
2 Replies
alisammeredith
Loves to help

All platforms need to change and adapt. They don't owe us anything. Do I miss some things about the "old days" and do I understand your frustration to some extent? Sure, but this is life, so it's best to go with the flow or else shift your attention and efforts to something else. Wishing you the best.

2 Kudos
littlediyyoutube
Just visiting

I agree !! I hope they sell it to google or Facebook. 

Why follow someone on Pinterest when you never get to see their pins. The home feed is filled only IDEA PINS from random people I don't follow. 

Only IDEA PINS are given importance, standard pins do not get any impressions. The IDEA PINS do not have any information, also you cannot add links to IDEA PINS so the creators add slides that say - full recipe on the website. So to find a recipe you need to go back to google and search for the website. 

2 Kudos