Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Issues with iOS 16 and also with the updated 16.0.3

foreverfriends_
Posts regularly

Hello, this is @foreverfriends_. I am having trouble creating an Idea Pin using my iPhone 14 Pro Max. I can upload the Idea Pin, but if I try to @mention anyone or pick a board selection, I cannot because it freezes up. Does anybody else have the same issue? If so, please help. Thank you so much, Beth 

@PinterestAbby  or @PinterestJazmin - Can you help me, please? 🙂

1 Kudo
41 Replies
foreverfriends_
Posts regularly

@bodymindmood, you are so awesome. I will review the article with my son because he used to work in a Cell Phone Store for years. But he has told me that even going to Apple won't help because we need to wait for them to fix the bug issues. So frustrating, and my monthly views will go down. 🙂

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@foreverfriends_ 

Thanks for the compliment its appreciated!

No worries on Apple its always an option if you don't feel like waiting.

There was a Pinterest Update today - best advice is to keep updating your apps and any other updates from Apple to see if it fixes the bug.

Question have you tried uploading a regular static pin?

Lisa

0 Kudos
foreverfriends_
Posts regularly

@bodymindmood & @michaelbliss - OMG OMG OMG after 15 billion freezes LOL - It finally worked, but I was not taking any chances on changing the @mention color or playing with their placement as I would before. I am so happy. Again thank you both so much. : o)

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Yayyyyyy - so glad it worked for you. Your very welcome.

Was it the new update?

Lisa

1 Kudo
foreverfriends_
Posts regularly

@bodymindmood, It had to be because of the  Pinterest update today. It still kept freezing, but I was not giving up. I am praying that it will continue to work for me and any other iPhone 14 users.  :O)

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Great news @foreverfriends_! I'm happy this is working for you now! Sounds like the update will take away the stress. Happy creating!

1 Kudo
foreverfriends_
Posts regularly

@michaelbliss amen, and so true! I thank you so much for all your help too. You have been so helpful. 🙂

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@foreverfriends_ 

Me too I'm sure it will be fine now - its stressful when your expecting something to work and it doesn't I glad we could offer some support to you.

I hope you will be around in the PBC.

Lisa

1 Kudo
foreverfriends_
Posts regularly
2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@foreverfriends_ @michaelbliss 

Just so you know Official Release Date for MAC Ventura is October 24th via MACRumors.com.

@foreverfriends_ if you ever want info on iPhone Updates re IOS check out MACRumors.com very good resource.

Lisa

2 Kudos