Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Is this your best season to create? (comment to inspire others)

aloniebeauty
Loves to help

Hey PBC,

It’s the HOLIDAY SEASON!!! This is my favorite time of the year,I know I am not alone. There is so much beautiful inspiration all around us during this season. With each season change, I love to explore new content ideas to learn how to improve myself inside and out as a creator. I like looking back and reflecting on what I have accomplished so far and gearing up for what I will accomplish in the new year.

Pinterest has always been that platform that’s a one stop shop for pretty much everything during the holiday season it’s just the BEST! 

Share your favorite season and what inspires you to create!

5 Kudos
12 Replies
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I love creating during the holiday season too! @aloniebeauty 

Most of my pins focus on mental health so during this season, I create content on how to manage holiday stress, seasonal blues, etc. My most recent pin is an infographic on suriving Thanksgiving stress 😁

4 Kudos
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@BestFunGifts Hey I love all your content it’s so needed. Thank you for what you create mental health is so important you hit it correctly.

2 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Great reminder @aloniebeauty! In life in general, I have an intention to enjoy more of the sites, sounds, smells, etc of the holiday season. We've booked a couple of events to see beautiful lights, and I have scheduled some time to slow down. So your message strikes me as very relevant! 

(PS - Those high boots in your recent pin!!!! They are so autumn. OMG! Gorgeous!) 

@BestFunGifts - Just checked out your pins! Love that you mentioned "letting go of expectations" as a survival (thrival!!!) tip. 🙂  

I'm inspired to create an idea pin or two about how I organize my business to be able to take time off around the holidays (or any time). Pre-scheduling content, time blocking, things like that! 

3 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@JanaOMedia Thank you! I love your goal to be more mindful. Yes, please do create a pin on business organization/time management. Feel free to tag me and I'll share it to my business, social media and other relevant boards!

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thanks @aloniebeauty ! Cheers to our best holiday season ever😁

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@aloniebeauty 

I just saw your post - short answer Christmas.

My favorite season hands down.

I love to create content that provides easy ways to eat healthy and that inspire people to keep moving during the holidays.

Christmas can be a tough time of year when it comes to holiday parties and dinners so I like the idea of sharing easy tips that people can follow without a lot difficulty.

Lisa

2 Kudos
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@JanaOMedia Thank you and they are my new favorite boots very comfortable.I can walk in them and not fall 😂. I am with you on the slowing down part (great reminder)it’s a need for all of us. Will you be posting the events you go to this holiday season? 

2 Kudos
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@bodymindmood yess beautiful minds think alike,I love your tips & workout advice. This year I am going to try and do better with my portion control when it comes to the holiday sweets. What do you suggest when it comes to portion control ? 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@aloniebeauty 

Hi there

Good Question!

I actually never suggest portion control I always suggest making healthy or the healthiest choice you can make when your at a holiday party, afterwork event, hanging out with friends & of course Christmas Dinner.

Alcohol:
Wine is okay - minimize number of glasses over the holiday period - one glass is not going to do anything
Beer is never okay - the lowest calorie beer is Guiness never trust the 'Light' advertising on Beer - I have checked
Vodka is the lowest calorie liquor and least amount of sugar + a tonic water
Cocktails are not your best friend - one is okay 5 is not

Food:
If you are presented with an array of food - have a look at what is being served and consider choosing the healthiest options available - trying to portion control at a festive event full of tasty food (extreme) will get you nowhere except it will make you unhappy and you will find a way to compensate either at the party or the next day.

Workout regularily during the holiday season you will find that sticking to your workout routine will help to keep you on your fitness track with no stress or drama.

Lisa

2 Kudos