Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Idea Pins pages not popping up

callmeaysiab
Just visiting

Hey there, I wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem. The pages on my idea pins I’m trying to post are non existent. I updated the app because I have been having trouble posting affiliate links in the idea pin (which is another issue I’m having) and when I did that, the idea pins I had in my draft aren’t fully popping up. Would love any help or insight on what I should do? Thank you!

8EEF2E6E-CB40-4E27-8BED-C469BE4BDEB0.png

0 Kudos
13 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@BestFunGifts  I've tried to upload several Idea Pins with various videos on Android and iOS, I'm not able to replicate what you are seeing. It certainly doesn't mean it's not happening, I don't think it's anything you are doing wrong, but there is a pattern both on Android and iOS.

Maybe it's a bug that got loose or some communication error with Pinterest.. Have you updated your iPhone recently? As of now, I'm seeing iOS version 16.1.1.

I would delete the drafts and uninstall/reinstall the app, and hear back from @hellohomegirl on the Android part. Let's see what happens next.

1 Kudo
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I now think my issue is separate from @callmeaysiab now that I've messed around with my idea pins. I tried to upload the idea pin I've primarily had trouble with to no success. But, I did try another video and it worked. This was after I uninstalled,reinstalled, cleared data and cache, and lost all of my drafts in the process. @BestFunGifts @michaelbliss 

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thanks @michaelbliss ☺️Great that you have both android and iOS!

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@hellohomegirl  The good news is you are able to upload as expected!

1 Kudo