Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

pin : no music button

roseacrylix
Just visiting
Labels (4)

so I’ve realized after creator fund is over, there’s no music button to add music to my pins, is that over too ? Anyone can relate ? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @roseacrylix @AccentYourself @CMarieDesigns @bloomintheblack, thank you for flagging this. We reported this to our team and this was a known bug but it should be resolved now. Let us know if you’re still experiencing any issues!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
7 Replies
AccentYourself
Loves to help

I noticed that today, too.  🤔

1 Kudo
CMarieDesigns
Just visiting

I have no music options either..   haven’t had them for days.  I wish they would just do something consistent and stable for once.  

1 Kudo
bloomintheblack
Posts regularly

Is anyone having any luck with this? I just finished creating a sponsored pin in the app specifically because using the Pinterest music library has been considered a best practice for idea pins, and now I can't add music!!! 😅 😭

1 Kudo
roseacrylix
Just visiting

No luck here . I think we’ll have to wait it out ! If you want to add music to your photos and videos, use Snap chat and add music and “save & replace” ,hope that’s helps !

0 Kudos
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @roseacrylix @AccentYourself @CMarieDesigns @bloomintheblack, thank you for flagging this. We reported this to our team and this was a known bug but it should be resolved now. Let us know if you’re still experiencing any issues!

2 Kudos
CMarieDesigns
Just visiting

I hope they fix it soon. Mine currently still not working, and no new updates., rebooted also. 

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

I have music again! You guys? 

0 Kudos