Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

I’m new here!

cjandcori
Just visiting

Hey y’all! I’m brand new to the PBC and still figuring out how it works 😂 any tips you wanna give me feel free!! I create a lot of content with my mini bestie, my 4 year old Cori! We are having a blast sharing on PinTV also. I’m a total foodie and creating a mini foodie also. We share recipes, cooking, Music (we have an EP out!!) and just our daily joy and adventures. Looking forward to learning more about the PBC and y’all! 

2 Kudos
2 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @cjandcori! Yayyyyy! So glad you found us over here on the PBC! It's a treasure trove of info, idea sharing, news... You'll love it here. 

This little collection 😉 of resources  will help you navigate the PBC and understand how best to use this space: 

• Getting Started - Code of Conduct and details on how to build your community profile and respond to a topic/thread. 
  • Introduce yourself! Join this thread to introduce yourself and start getting to know other community members.

And I would also suggest checking out the Pioneer blog. We're creating some great content over there - and a lot of it is focused on account and audience growth! 

Here's the blog page: https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/blog/bg-p/pioneer-blog-en

Welcome, welcome!!! 

1 Kudo
cjandcori
Just visiting

Thank you so much for this information!!! So helpful!! Im excited to learn more and grow on Pinterest 🙂 

1 Kudo