Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Tips on creating content on Pinterest?

yennifferarevalo
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hello everyone, I want to get some ideas on ​​how to start creating content on Pinterest, does anyone have any tips?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
isabelledias
Loves to help

Welcome @yennifferarevalo! I love that you are excited about creating content! 

• One of the first things to do is to understand what you wanna create content about.

Health and wellness, fashion, food? Go for something you are passionate about and enjoy talking about and sharing around it. 

• After that, look at what your audience is looking for on Pinterest for this topic.

A great way to do this is to type one of your content themes on the search tab and see what shows up in auto-complete and the results. 

• From there, you can start brainstorming ideas for your first Idea Pins, Video Pins, and Standard Pins! 

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions, I will be more than happy to answer them 🙂 

@mulberrycolors, I've seen you've tapped into this subject before here in the community. So I'm curious to hear what you think about this! Especially on the "finding content ideas" part. 

@PinterestIvania 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @yennifferarevalo, welcome to the Community!

Hey @isabelledias, can you help us out? 😊 

1 Kudo
isabelledias
Loves to help

Welcome @yennifferarevalo! I love that you are excited about creating content! 

• One of the first things to do is to understand what you wanna create content about.

Health and wellness, fashion, food? Go for something you are passionate about and enjoy talking about and sharing around it. 

• After that, look at what your audience is looking for on Pinterest for this topic.

A great way to do this is to type one of your content themes on the search tab and see what shows up in auto-complete and the results. 

• From there, you can start brainstorming ideas for your first Idea Pins, Video Pins, and Standard Pins! 

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions, I will be more than happy to answer them 🙂 

@mulberrycolors, I've seen you've tapped into this subject before here in the community. So I'm curious to hear what you think about this! Especially on the "finding content ideas" part. 

@PinterestIvania 

1 Kudo