Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How To Positively Communicate With Your Audience

AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hey There!
I hope everyone doing safe and great here!
We all know that difficult times have just begun. Global economies will be facing difficulties in the upcoming months(even maybe years!)
In such times how does a small business owner should hold on to their business?

I advice to post only positive, hopeful and helpful content on these days. Keep staying connected with our followers through creative and warm content rather than promotional ones.
As Americano Crytsals Family building relationship with our customers is very important for us.
What do you do to stay connected with your customers\followers? How do you encourage them to keep following you even on these weird days?

Would love to hear from you! -Sophia-

3 Kudos
6 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yay positivity!! I know @ideachicretail has some great ideas with building relationships with their customers. @Thebirchbarn@moreinmedia, @melissariker@katherinebillit would love to hear from you as well! 

2 Kudos
melissariker
Just visiting

For me I am trying to meet my readers where they are, as a lifestyle blogger that takes form as easy recipes with simple and easy to find ingredients, cleaning tips, and ideas for the kids at home.

1 Kudo
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@melissariker Hey Melissa! You are the one what we all need on these days, I will follow your blog because I personally need some help as I am spending my whole time at home! 😄

2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Yup! @PinterestGabby  thank you for tagging! I would love to hear from all!

1 Kudo
realsouthamerica
Just visiting

@AmericanoCrystals @melissariker @PinterestGabby Hi there I am not often in this lounge but I saw the post and thought I would weigh in.....It's tough! (first thing) - I participate on a number of platforms for example influence.co | instagram | Pinterest | Youtube working on Patreon and some others and the only things that are really happening or being talked about is who people are supporting, where they stand politically et al. which is fine but a number of platforms have begun to engage in the protesting putting out their beliefs and views with the expectation that you do the same this I won't do. I really believe when in business or influencing or whatever it is your doing your focus needs to be on what you are doing.

I am finding that people who I communicate with regularly feel the same way. I agree with Sophia %200 in that positivity is the only way to go now and in the future. I am not suggesting that you dump your ideas or thoughts on certain matters but I am suggesting that you leave them outside the platform - especially here on Pinterest as I enjoy that Pinterest has not allowed themselves to be co-opted.

I have been posting ideas about staying fit both mentally and physically (see my link at the end of the post) and avoiding some of the trending topics that deal with politics | movements | illnesses and the like. I have received some feedback from people who have read my posts or found me on Instagram and they appreciate that I am not engaging in those areas - like literally they have said thank you for not posting this or that or thank you for not posting something with a mask et al.

It's really important to stay positive and focused in these difficult times.

Thanks Sophia for writing this post I thought perhaps I was the only one thinking this way. 

Thanks for letting me share - Lisa😁✌️

https://realsouthamericanliving.com/blog/fitfocusedpositive

2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@realsouthamerica Heey! Thank you Lisa, keep staying positive! 🙂

2 Kudos