Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

HOW TO GROW MY PINTEREST ACCOUNT

homedecoriez
Just visiting

Hi everyone! I started my Pinterest account 2 weeks ago. I am featuring our website blogs about HOME DECOR tips. I don't get much traffic/clicks. I somehow dream that one day I'll have followers as well. But I am lost on how to start my Pinterest journey.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much, everyone!

4 Kudos
15 Replies
ALittleNicheShop1
Just visiting

Yes! Look up "Small business TikTok" on Pinterest or "Small Business" on TikTok and you will see the types of TikToks they post. For example, they may showcase their products by showing how it works, any unique features that would attract potential customers, or the benefits related to their products ("Benefits of using SomeRandomBrand face rollers"). I don't know if it made sense but hope you understand! 😂

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@homedecoriez 

Hello 👋🏻

Thanks for the lovely comments it is really appreciated.

I am really glad you joined the PBC - you will definitely find that there are some amazing people @ALittleNicheShop1  and amazing Pinterest Employees here @PinterestJazmin @PinterestGabby 

Check Out This Post What post did you receive the most "Pin Clicks" or "Saves"?  thanks @pinterestmarketingexpert 👈🏻 This lady has some great information.

I am glad you found it helpful, it can be a little bit of a challenge getting started but I can assure you that once you get going you will see all the Pinterest Love. Sometimes I think you have to take it back to basics to really do it right especially on this platform. For a long time I wouldn't use Facebook, Instagram or TikTok but I think part of that was not really understanding some of the fundamentals that go into creating a good account and I think Pinterest is like that .... start your account the right way and it will grow.

I hope that as you grow your business on Pinterest you will share what you are learning here on the PBC.

Lisa

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@homedecoriez @ALittleNicheShop1 

I will definitely follow both of you on TikTok I am on TikTok also - still getting my feet wet but I am getting there.

Lisa

1 Kudo
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Thanks for your generous mention @bodymindmood Hope all is well with you! 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@pinterestmarketingexpert 

Hi

You are welcome, just speaking the truth and I thought that post had great information.

Hope all is well with you! 

Lisa

0 Kudos
ALittleNicheShop1
Just visiting

Actually 😄 I don't have a TikTok but I was suggesting it since I see them so much on Pinterest. Thanks though! 

1 Kudo