Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

HOW TO GROW MY PINTEREST ACCOUNT

homedecoriez
Just visiting

Hi everyone! I started my Pinterest account 2 weeks ago. I am featuring our website blogs about HOME DECOR tips. I don't get much traffic/clicks. I somehow dream that one day I'll have followers as well. But I am lost on how to start my Pinterest journey.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much, everyone!

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ALittleNicheShop1
Just visiting

Hello @homedecoriez! The first tip would to be have patience! It takes some time on Pinterest to really get traffic coming in! Next, I would recommend looking into idea pins. Many creators on Pinterest seem to be utilizing this feature to engage their following and bring in new following. I notice I get more views with the idea pin. There is a feature in the "Stickers" for idea pins where you can link your products (Tag a product I think it is to give more attention to products). 

View solution in original post

7 Kudos
15 Replies
ALittleNicheShop1
Just visiting

Hello @homedecoriez! The first tip would to be have patience! It takes some time on Pinterest to really get traffic coming in! Next, I would recommend looking into idea pins. Many creators on Pinterest seem to be utilizing this feature to engage their following and bring in new following. I notice I get more views with the idea pin. There is a feature in the "Stickers" for idea pins where you can link your products (Tag a product I think it is to give more attention to products). 

7 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @homedecoriez welcome to the PBC and congrats on starting your Pinterest journey! Check out this helpful post "I Want To Grow My Pinterest Business Account - How Do I Do This?" written by our Pinterest Pioneer, @bodymindmood it's full of actionable tips.

@ALittleNicheShop1 thanks for sharing your insights. Patience is key and Idea Pins are a great place to start! 😊

7 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin 

Thanks for sharing the post!

@homedecoriez I hope these tips will help you find all the Pinterest ❤️ If you have any questions please keep coming back to the PBC there are some amazing Pinners on the PBC who really know their Pinterest Stuff.

@ALittleNicheShop1 Thanks for sharing some great tips and thanks for sharing the Stickers Tip.

Lisa

4 Kudos
ALittleNicheShop1
Just visiting

@bodymindmood Forgive my poor grammar and spelling in my last post, I think I was in a rush *face palm*. Also, maybe try posting some seasonal items/posts earlier (Make sure to use hashtags and good titles) to give them time to gain traction. Unlike those with an already large following, it takes a while for those of us with a small following to get some attention.

3 Kudos
homedecoriez
Just visiting

Hi @ALittleNicheShop1!

Thank you so much for the tips. I will look into "idea pins" and see how this will improve my stats. Thank you so much. I am so happy to join PBC.

Have a nice day ahead!

1 Kudo
homedecoriez
Just visiting

Hiiii @PinterestJazmin 

Thank you for sharing your advice. I appreciate it a lot. I will be very patient and improve my contents and approach.

Have a nice day!

3 Kudos
homedecoriez
Just visiting

Hi @bodymindmood 

Thank you for writing those helpful tips to help and guide beginners like me. I'm so glad I joined PBC. You guys are awesome!

3 Kudos
ALittleNicheShop1
Just visiting

@homedecoriez No problem! I don't know if you already have TikTok for your business but if you want to, you can incorporate TikToks onto your Pinterest. TikToks seem to get a lot of popularity and views on Pinterest. 

2 Kudos
homedecoriez
Just visiting

Wow. I didn't know this. I haven't launched a TikTok account yet. Thank you for the idea @ALittleNicheShop1!

1 Kudo