Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to get more follows

agfriesen12
Just visiting
Labels (4)

I am getting more views but not followers! Ideas would be helpful. 

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @agfriesen12 , welcome to the PBC!

When it comes to building a following, the most important thing is to create content that your ideal audience would be interested in and to use your keywords properly.

Keywords should be used on your profile, when creating your pins, on your boards and everywhere else. Researching the keywords your audience are searching for and using them properly will help Pinterest understand your content and show it to the right people when they are searching for it.

People need to be able to find your content and it should be interesting enough for them to decide to follow.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
6 Replies
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @agfriesen12 , welcome to the PBC!

When it comes to building a following, the most important thing is to create content that your ideal audience would be interested in and to use your keywords properly.

Keywords should be used on your profile, when creating your pins, on your boards and everywhere else. Researching the keywords your audience are searching for and using them properly will help Pinterest understand your content and show it to the right people when they are searching for it.

People need to be able to find your content and it should be interesting enough for them to decide to follow.

I hope this helps!

2 Kudos
aadam_design
Just visiting

Is there a place in analytics to see which pins have attracted the most followers?

2 Kudos
kuchikinis15

Yes there is actually! You press analytics, scroll all the way down and it will show you the top boards that have the most impressions. If you post consistently you can get more follows! Maybe try posting 3 times a day. I also understand exactly how you feel too! I have 75 followers but 9.6k monthly views. Im jst gonna continue to post daily to get more impressions! 

0 Kudos
theswaggy_brunette

Hey I’m Kayleigh my Pinterest is swaggybrunette one thing that I learned that is get CapCut make videos and post them to Pinterest but find a trend and don’t completely copy the trend make it so people can see ur personality out who u are

0 Kudos
theswaggy_brunette

Yes there is 

0 Kudos
theswaggy_brunette

How can I start collaborating with small businesses 

0 Kudos