Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to get brand partnerships?

tiffyjiang

Hi, I’m just starting out on Pinterest and I would like to get some brand partnerships. Does anyone know what I need to do to start off?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi @tiffyjiang and welcome to the PBC! 😊

The paid partnership tool is a feature that lets you tag a brand you have a sponsorship or branded content relationship with. The paid partnership tool is a way to disclose any paid branded relationships directly in your Idea Pins! 
Check out our Help Center article and this Tuesday Tips post in our community for more information on how to use the Paid Partnership tool. 

Give us a shout out if you need anything! 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
5 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @tiffyjiang and welcome to the PBC! 😊

The paid partnership tool is a feature that lets you tag a brand you have a sponsorship or branded content relationship with. The paid partnership tool is a way to disclose any paid branded relationships directly in your Idea Pins! 
Check out our Help Center article and this Tuesday Tips post in our community for more information on how to use the Paid Partnership tool. 

Give us a shout out if you need anything! 

1 Kudo
thekidlitmama
Just visiting

Has Pinterest considered creating a Creator Marketplace where creators can connect with brands? I work with a lot of brands on Instagram, but veryyy few have expressed interest in Pinterest when I share it as an option.

2 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @thekidlitmama, thank you for your feedback!

We shared this internally with the team and we appreciate your contribution to our community.

Give us a shout if you need anything else in the meantime.

1 Kudo
atarhejude

How does one get this paid brand parthnership

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @atarhejude welcome to the PBC. Your question was answered by @PinterestIvania above. Did you have a specific issue that you need some help with?

0 Kudos